Connect with us

A 17-Year-Old Boy Died After Taking Colorado

Trending

A 17-Year-Old Boy Died After Taking Colorado

A 17-year-old boy identified as Joshua, has died in Ondo State after taking a psychotropic substance popularly known on the streets as ‘colorado’ made from synthetic plant.

According to sources, the deceased took the hard drug over the weekend, at Oba-Ile, Akure South Local Government Area in the State where the incident happened, took some portion of the substance from his friends who were already in the habit of taking hard drugs.

Some minutes after taking ‘colorado’, his friends were said to have called his siblings who rushed him to the hospital where he later gave up the ghost.

According to one of the sources,

“when few moment after Joshua took a puff of colorado, his friends said he had difficulty in breathing and later he began to hallucinate.

“His friends were scared of his reactions and they quickly called on his people.”

simple but classic

Click to comment
0 0 votes
Article Rating
Subscribe
Notify of
guest
0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments

More in Trending

To Top
0
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
()
x